What information do we select about you
- Your use of the Services may require no registration.
- We also have features that allow you to send an email to yourself and/or others about an item on our site. If you choose to use our email referral service, you will be required to provide the e-mail address or addresses that will be used in the notification.
- We, as well as other sites, use tracking technologies to collect and store data about your computer or mobile device and your activities on the Services. When you visit our sites, we place cookies, pixel tags, web beacons and other such similar technologies to collect and store the information we automatically collect about your computer, device and Services usage
Online and mobile interest based advertising
- When you use the Services, we may serve you with ads based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you provide such as your age or gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content and other information that you provide to us. These ads may be based on your current activity or your activity over time and may be tailored to your interests.
How do we protect your information
- We have implemented a variety of administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology.
Children under 12
- The Services are not intended for users under the age of 12. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 12. If we become aware that a person submitting information is under 12, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. You hereby represent that you are at least 12
Linked sites and advertisement